Friday 26 December 2014

Thank you



We are towards the end of 2014. I feel writing the last post of this year to express my gratitude to each and every one of you who showed interest in my blog.

I created this blog in July this year. You encouraged me to keep going by responding positively. People from different parts of the world visit this space, which excites me massively. I value all the visits, readings, likes, shares and comments in relation to my posts.


I am happy that you like my menu. I hope you will keep visiting and responding to "Benu's Menu" in 2015 too. I promise I will serve you with new and more delicious dishes in coming years. 


I simply take this opportunity to thank all the visitors and readers of my blog. Thank you very much. Without your support it would be hard for me to maintain this.

I wish you a happy and prosperous new year 2015. I will see you next year. Until then bye.

{The pictures on this blog are posted here with permission from their owners or have been gathered from various sources on the Internet. If you are the copyright-holder to any of the photographs herein do not hesitate to contact me. They will be swiftly removed if desired so.] 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate any and all suggestions on making improvements (as long as they are viable).